50ml (70g) Base + Catalyst
- Addition silicone impression material.
- Soft Putty & Light Body.
- Accurate detailed reproduction.
- Highly stable impression.
- Compatible to all die materials.
- Suitable for all impression technique.
- Ideal choice of impression for multiple pouring.
Ad-Sil polyvinyl siloxane based impression material was developed to be used where precise impression is required especially during crown & bridge prosthesis. It could be used with any 2-phase impression technique. Putty as well as wash material should be mixed with equal quantity of base and catalyst. Putty should be kneaded with fingers. Wash material should be mixed with help of stiff spatula till uniform color is achieved. Wash material could be dispensed with help of syringe around margin of preparation. Use rigid tray which allows at least 3 mm space all around for taking impression. The use of PDP’s Debubblizer will help avoid surface porosity.